Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I teach art classes

Quotodien things do not make me nervous. And on one day off I was walking and I saw a kids' art center and was like, "i want to do that." So I went in and said hi and then sent them a resume. But they needed stuff and i had no stuff so I forgot about it.

Than I got a call that said, "let's meet up."
So I was nervous. for sure.

And then I went in and found out that it wasn't so much an interview as much as a "You start on the 12 and you need to make lesson plans." Followed by tea and chatting and smiles.

I now teach art classes to two kids at the Green Apple Art Centre on Tuesdays and Saturdays for the next two months.

Progression! Dropping in! Exclamations!
And it's only minimum wage but for someone with no experience it's fricative perfect.

Love Katana