Tuesday, August 7, 2007

wednesday nights and sunday evenings.

My life is work and school.

But i have two optional activities that make regular appearances in my schedule.

sanctuary--- the goth night. and if you're a good facebook stalker, you can see all the (risque, are you serious) photographs you could possible want to. Not of me, of course.

and bible study.--- it's so sweet and nice and all these people are so friendly and they always feed me good food and is it a staple of Christianity to have an older man with a guitar? Because if it is, one day, I want to be an older man with a guitar.

I like these two things very much. They are Nice.

However, they are not very satisfying. I am getting bored with both of them.

I am feeling like something is missing,
I don't think it's a good stiff drink (*cough*) and sometimes I wonder if it is God?

Katana

No comments: