Monday, April 2, 2007

My $1800 Shirt

I bought this white cropped hoodie last summer, because I thought it would be practical. I never wore it.

And then my bank account got skimmed for 1800$ and I'm sure it was at the store I bought it at because they scanned my card twice and then shortly after someone in Europe started siphoning my money.

Well, I got the money back, but if I hadn't- this shirt would've been damn expensive and I never would have worn it!

But today, it turned out to be JUST the thing I wanted to wear. How perfect is that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love how it says "0 were listening" rather then "0 messages". didnt know you had a blog! good thing you read and comment on mine or i would have never listened to your blog! thanks buddy! i like yours very entertaining! glad you got your money back too! take care doll.